Article from innovation centre
- Innovation is an imperative for all organizations, but the path to increased innovation is not always clear
- Communicate the innovation imperative
- Create an innovation strategy:
- Stimulate ideas
- Seek external relationships
- Identify the best opportunities
- Implement with speed
- Identify and remove barriers
- Incent and reward
- Walk the talk
- Monitor & measure
Implementation of the Inno-Gate approach involves three elements:
- The Innovation Context: An assessment of your organization’s current innovation performance and identification of barriers and constraints inhibiting innovation.
- The Inno-Gate Innovation Management Framework: Implementing a customized version of the Inno-Gate framework to identify, assess, select and implement valuable innovation opportunities.
- The Innovation Action Plan: application of best-practice techniques to reduce the barriers and constraints to innovation which exist in your organization.